Session # 6 Photos

Last session of Turkish Cooking classes was last Saturday, December 5th. We had a very exciting "Sarma Competition". All participants were very good at making sarma's, however, who could make as many and as beautiful rolls in 5 minutes was the winner.

Janie, the winner of the Sarma Competition with her special gift.Melanie received "Chef's Special Gift" upon attending all classes this semester.Fine Bulgur Salad
Cooking Class Completion Certificate Ceremony. Melanie and Tawa President Ipek Isikli.
Janie and Mrs. Isikli
Turkish Pastry
It was a great time, thank you all very much, especially our chef, Nevin and everybody in the cooking class team. We are so grateful for these fantastic classes and recipes. Not to mention the students, it would not have been any good without your presence :)
We will have a semester break and our classes for the Spring semester will start in January.

Hope to see you all in our classes!
Gamze


1 comment:

  1. Hi All,

    Remember me? I'm Wichitra, the Thai girl from Los Angeles. All pictures are so nice, but I couldn't see myself in any pictures :-(. Anyway, I would very much appreciate if you could send me more pictures from this event to my email address (swichitra@hotmail.com).

    Nice to meet Y'all.
    Take care,
    Wichitra

    ReplyDelete